Please read all of the following documentation which are linked below:
- Arrange for a responsible adult to accompany you to the Center and drive you home after surgery.
- Arrange for someone to stay with you for 24 hours after surgery.
- Please DO NOT eat or drink anything after midnight the night before surgery. This includes water, candy and gum.
- Please DO NOT drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before surgery.
- Please DO NOT take any aspirin or medication containing aspirin 7 days prior to surgery.
- One of our nurses will call you to go over your pre-operative instructions and answer any questions.
- If instructed, apply antibacterial scrubs the day prior to surgery.
- Notify the center and call your surgeon if you have an elevated temperature, cough, cold, vomiting, diarrhea, between the last visit to your surgeon and the day of your surgery
1081 Route 22 West
Bridgewater, NJ 08807