Day of Surgery
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled surgery time unless instructed otherwise.
- Please leave all valuables at home including jewelry and money. Please remove contacts and do not wear makeup.
- Please shower or bathe the morning of surgery or night before surgery.
- Please DO NOT use powders, lotions, creams or oils. Deodorants may be used.
- DO wear comfortable clothing that you can change easily and will not bind the site of your surgery.
- Dentures and hearing aids may be worn.
- DO bring your insurance card and/or Medicare card with you and a photo ID.
- Make sure you have someone to drive you home. You will not be permitted to leave the center alone.
1081 Route 22 West
Bridgewater, NJ 08807